Sunday, April 10, 2011

Alison

Alison alison alison....
I have no fucking clue how to feel about this girl. Half of my brain says go for it, the other half says no fucking way. Go with my primal gut instinct and boyish infatuation, or my nagging conscious and unsilenceable standards?

DECISION TIME.





In other news, according to facebook the ex 'likes' music I used to make fun of. She never listened to that kind of stuff when I was around. Was she trying to impress me, or scared I would make fun of her? Am I that pretentious?

4 comments:

  1. you just had to post that at 11:11? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, is it not possible that she recently noticed she actually likes it(or is pretending to like it(i dont know sarah well))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alot of it is stuff she jammed pre us, and then got out of. Perhaps it was just an indirect influence, and I guess it doesn't matter, it's just music. And yes, 11:11 all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do much prefer 12:21 to 11:11 though sir.
    //12:21 = 11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11+11|11*11|11^2
    but yeah, music makes you lose control, control.
    //forgot to enter a captcha, this was to be posted at 12:21. did, didnt enter captcha =_=

    ReplyDelete