Friday, March 25, 2011

Family

I never thought I'd be bitching about this. A lot of people have family problems, but I've always seemed to feel upset by things other than my family. Today though fucked everything up. My dad was vacuuming (highly unusual) and then sat down and a talk with me. Not just any talk. It was a talk about responsibility and how he's mean because he loves us, etc etc. The same talk he gives when I'm unfortunate enough to be awake when he comes home after the pub. He had a notecard with things he wanted to talk about. I recognize this strategy from when I went through 'the breakup' and couldn't organize my thoughts. Furthermore, he was talking about his cancer, which he NEVER talks about. I'm wondering if this is related to the breast lump on my mother that was recently found by the doctor, or the argument my dad and I got in yesterday where he said he was going to start acting like Red Foreman. Also, my parents went to the grocery store at 7pm on a Friday night. This is VERY strange. I'm scared and concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment